Welcome new and old readers alike! Last week, I discussed our great partnership with Afterpay, and how it makes shopping so much simpler. In that column I focused on the G-Shocks, so today, I figure the Baby-Gs deserve their turn in the spotlight! If you're new and don't know how to use Afterpay, click here, or click here for last week's article. In the meantime, let's get this Baby-G show on the road! Here are, the top 10 Baby-G watches on Afterpay:
10) BGA-150EF-4B - A perfect gift for your partner or your little princess, the BGA-150EF-4B is elegant, cute, and sure to grab attention. the analogue hands and numbers are really large and easy to read, making this a great tool to teach your kids how to read analogue hands as well.
9) BA-112-1A - A spin-off from the popular BA-110 series, the BA-112-1A focuses on bright, noisy colours, making this watch easy to spot if you somehow end up losing it. As with the 110-1As, the watch has an extra-large face fiting both a digital and analogue display.
8) BG-169R-4 - Another one for the little girls in your lives, this is a fully digital watch and includes a fun feature called a databank. This allows you to input phone numbers, so even if your phone runs out of battery, if you need to call somebody, the number will be readily available when you get to a payphone.
7) BA-110-7A3 - We mentioned the BA-110 series earlier on. It's basically the shrunken version of the GA-110 series, but so either children or women can wear it. Makes for a great present, especially if you have the matching GA-110C-7A
6) BG-6901-1 - A watch for athletes, the BG-6901-1 is black and gold, making it easy for boys to wear as well (nobody can call a black and gold watch girly, even if it has Baby-G written on it!). The fully digital screen means if it gets too dark, you can press the backlight button and make the entire display light up.
5) BG-6903-7B - As you can guess this is the next step up from the 6901 series. The BG-6903 takes away the unnecessary dials from the top of the screen, and uses the extra space to make the entire screen much more visible. Perfect for when you're running, and don't want to slow down to look at your stopwatch.
4) BA-111-3A - Another spinoff of the BA-110 series, the BA-111-3A is a greenish blue watch. Also analogue/digital, the hands and the hour markers light up after you shine a light on them, making it easy to see the time at night, and letting you conserve battery power. Any light will do.
3) BA-110-1A - If your little boy (or you) want a saller watch, without being accused of being girly, you can't go wrong with the BA-110-1A. This is the smaller version of the GA-110GB-1A. It's black with the inside surrounded by gold. A watch that's suitable for all ages.
2) BGS-100-7A1 - a real surprise since it only came out recently, but the BGS-100 has been flying off the shelves! This is an analogue/digital combo with a pedometer. Great for exercising, you can even set it up to remind you when you're below your step limit. And don't bother trying to cheat. The step tracker has a graphing function so it can tell if you're walking or just moving your feet.
1) BGA-151-7B - It was a close one this month, but the BGA-151-7B is still the reigning best seller. It is white, with bits of gold surrounding the display. Easy to use, 100m water resistant, and just looking great on your wrist, if you're buying for yourself or a girlfriend, this is always a go-to watch!
There you have it, I hope I managed to make your Christmas Shopping easier. Until Next Time - Jimmy B