The Basic Black series comes to BWO, with Casio's GX-56BB-1!
As can be guessed by the name, the watch is completely black; black band, negative display, black buttons etc. The only thing that's white is the numbers on the screen.
This is a fully digital watch, and has a full backlight, which can be turned on automatically, by moving your wrist. It lights up the entire screen, and with the large numbers makes it easy to see the time.
The timepiece is also Solar powered, so all you need to do is expose it to the light and you never have to worry about changing the batteries. There's also a battery level indicator letting you know if the watch needs more light.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- Mud Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight
Full auto EL light, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- Solar powered
- World time
31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery operating time:
11 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
27 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case : 55.5×53.6×17.5mm
- Total weight : 88g
- Be the first to review this product