The sporty GA-700-7A is here!
This watch is a contrast of colours, having a completely white band and resin bezel, and a black (negative) digital display. This mix of colours actually helps see the analogue hands and markers, as they’re metallic white and stand out.
If the negative display makes it hard to see the time, you can use the super illuminator, which will light up the watch for up to 3 seconds, making it easier to read.
As a Casio G-Shock, the watch is resistant to 200m of water pressure, as well as 100m shock resistance. It would be a shame to have a ruined band though, so the resin is scratch resistant, and the display itself is protected by a mineral glass.
The GA-700 has a stopwatch with a very unique mode. It allows you to set a target time, and once the stopwatch reaches the selected time, it will sound an alarm. This helps you time yourself whether in sports or other activities, and will also help you improve.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light (Super illuminator)
Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
Others: target time alarm, direct timing start from the timekeeping mode
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1/10 second
Countdown range: 60 minutes
Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 5 years on CR2016
- Size of case / Weight: 57.5×53.4×18.4mm / 69g
- Be the first to review this product