The original Extra-Large analogue/digital model, the GA-100 series gets a camouflaged new look!
Sporting a much shinier black band compared to the original GA-100 series, the watch is analogue/digital, with the digital part being blue numbers on a pitch black background.
The analogue hands are a combination of white and blue, with the hour markers being a light blue, and an internal display that looks like a combination of blue and green.
As a combo watch, the hands light up whenever you turn on the backlight, letting you see the time any time, even at night.
As with the original GA-100 series, the GA100CB-1A not only has resistance to magnetic fields, but also has a 1/1000-sec stopwatch. This stopwatch is considered the most powerful in the world, and is even used by judges at the Tour de France. Said stopwatch also gives you a mode which will tell you how fast you ran!
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- Magnetic Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- World time
- 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city / World time city swapping
- 1/1000-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.999''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time
- Others: Speed (0 to 1998 units / hour), Distance input (0.0 to 99.9)
- Mach indicator (speed exceeding 1225 units / hour)
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (speed)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR1220
- Size of case / Weight: 55 X 51.2 X 16.9 mm / 72g
Glossy review by Arnie F on 27/09/2017
Sun reflects off the band a bit, but that just adds to the effect. Great looking watch.
Love it review by Aaron J on 26/09/2017
LOVE my G-Shock watch
Very slick review by Amanda K on 24/09/2017
Looks good. The black on blue really makes the colours pop
Husband likes it a lot review by Meghan F on 23/09/2017
My husband's last GShock broke two months ago, so I got him this as a replacement. He loves it and if it lasts as long as his last one, I won't need to look for another watch for at least 15 years
Great deal review by Drake C on 17/09/2017
Lots of features for a good price and full warranty.
backlight review by Randy F on 15/09/2017
It's a great watch but the backlight is ordinary. It doesn't light up the digital screen so digital is useless at night.
Classy look review by Jerry L on 31/08/2017
Love the black and blue mix. Great watch with a great look
Rugged review by Oliver F on 24/08/2017
Excellent and tough watch for everyday use
Almost perfect review by Danny K on 22/08/2017
Great fit, great features, if it wasn't for the difficulty seeing the digital screen it'd be perfect
Purchased for Hubby review by Jackie D on 20/08/2017
He loves it. And I saved a lot of money on anniversary present
Easy review by Jensen W on 17/08/2017
Easy to figure out and very comfortable to wear