A black and blue watch, this Gravitymaster upgrade was made with pilots, and toughness, in mind.
The black resin band is scratch resistant, and the black and blue display, is protected by a sapphire glass, which itself is resistant to scratches, making the watch look newer for a longer period.
The display is analogue and digital combined, with the analogue part having extra-large numbers and markers. These markers, as well as hands, glow when you turn on the backlight, enabling you to read the time even at night.
The digital window has sharp and clear numbers, and if you find the hands getting in the way, simply turn on the hand shift feature, to have a clear view of the digital display.
If you’re flying, the slightest miscalculation can send you off course, and you might not even know it. To help you figure out if you’re going in the right direction, the GA1100 comes with a compass that includes the bearing memory. Simply press the 9 o’clock button and the compass will scan your bearing, so next time you turn on the compass, you can see if you’re still on course.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass / Spherical Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Digital compass (NORTH)
- Hand indication of north (60 seconds continuous measurement)
- Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
- Measuring range: 0 to 359°
- Measuring unit: 1°
- Bidirectional calibration
- Magnetic declination correction
- Display range: –10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
- Display unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F)
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- World time hour and minute
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR927W × 2
- Size of case : 50.8×52.1×16.9mm
- Total weight : 88g
First impressions last review by Richard H on 2/08/2017
As soon as I saw it advertised I thought the watch looked cool. Now that I finally have it I can confirm it's awesome! Easy to set up, and use.
Busy screen review by Kim N on 31/07/2017
Bit of a busy screen so hard to tell what's going on at first. Need to get used to the features but so far so good!
Practical watch review by Kim K on 26/07/2017
Really happy with so many options. Also happy with the design of the watch. the display is shaped so the sun doesn't reflect so much (which was a problem with my last watch).
Light to wear review by Dennis M on 25/07/2017
This watch surprised me! Looks big but so light to wear! And fun to play around with too! Would recommend to everyone.
Looks cool review by Lance C on 23/07/2017
Yeah I know, looks aren't everything, but man does this look awesome! easy to read and has dual time, helpful when travelling!
Useful review by Nick K on 20/07/2017
I travel a lot and sometimes late into the night. usually have a hard time reading any watch at nmight, but the backlight is so powerful it's great!
Fast service review by Jack G on 20/07/2017
Great fast service. Delivered the next day and when it turned out to be faulty, I got the replacement sent without any issues. better than expected
Worth it! review by Ken B on 1/07/2017
Worth every penny just for the Compass and barometer alone! Great watch!