Control your playlist with the all new Gmix watches!
Now here’s something you don’t see every day! A watch that can actually control your iPod, letting you switch songs without having to take it out of your pocket! Combine that with lots of other features and you have the most unique watch Casio has come up with in quite some time!
The watch works via Bluetooth and you just need to move the rotary switch to change songs.
If you download an app on your phone, you can also use the watch to view any SMS that you get. And if you don’t know what song is playing, simply point your watch, and the Shazam-like app will tell you the name and artist!
You don’t even need to worry about setting the time, because due to radio controls, the time will be set on your watch, and updated every day automatically!
Casio knew that the watch needed protection, especially with how rough the world can be, so they included the patented 100m shock protection, as well as a mineral display glass. So it’s very hard for the watch to take damage, no matter what punishment!
Adding to that protection is the 200m water resistance, so you don’t have to worry about leaving it behind next time you go to the beach!
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Flash alert
Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents
- Mobile link (Linking with a Bluetooth® SMART device over a wireless connection)
- Airplane mode
- World time
35 time zones (100 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 999:59'59.99''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1/10 second
Input range: 1 seconds to 100 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms or one-time alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Low battery warning (A warning appears on the display whenever battery power drops below a certain level.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery operating time:
2 years on SR927W × 2 (Mobile Link used 2 hours a day.)
*Light: 1 time (1.5 seconds)/day
*Alarm: 10 seconds/day
- Size of case: 55 × 51.9 × 18.3 mm
- Total weight: 66 g
Well that's new! review by Bradley on 30/09/2016
Haven't seen a smart watch that's focused solely on music! But now I can just press a button to get my favourite song playing!