Weather Resistant, Black, Large Display watch.
When you’re outdoors, playing sports or going hiking, you expect a watch that’s durable, has a big enough screen to let you see easily, and most likely super expensive. Well, 2 out of 3 is great in this case because this watch is very affordable, and fulfils the other two criteria!
The screen here is extra-large, and unlike most of the XL screen range, this is pure digital. This means when you turn on the backlight, the whole screen lights up as if it’s daytime.
For hikers and other outdoorsmen, this watch has a thermometer and digital compass. That way you’ll know what temperature it is, and exactly where you are.
As a Mudman watch, just like it hints, the watch is resistant to mud. Combine that with 200m water resistance, 100m shock resistance, and a mineral glass to protect the display, and you have a watch that’s durable enough to survive all 4 seasons.
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- Mud Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Aluminum
- Resin Band
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Full auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- Solar powered
- Digital compass
- Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
- Measuring range: 0° to 359°
- Measuring unit: 1°
- 20 seconds continuous measurement
- Graphic direction pointer
- Bidirectional calibration and northerly calibration function
- Magnetic declination correction
- Bearing memory
- Display range: -10 to 60 °C (14 to 140 °F)
- Display unit: 0.1 °C (0.2 °F)
- *Changeover between Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F)
- Moon data (moon age of the specific date, moon phase graph)
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 999:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours
- (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms(with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 8 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 23 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case: 53 × 50.8 × 18.2 mm
- Total weight: 68.5 g
- EL:Blue Green
Looks and feels great! review by Dean Woods on 12/09/2016
I've always owned G-Shocks and decided to move up to their top of the line watches. It's super accurate! And the functions are great! I calibrated the thermo/compass and It hasn't steered me wrong (pardon the pun).
I also don't have to worry about changing the batteries so that's a definite plus! Overall a great experience
Now I know whhy it's called a MUDMAN! review by Peter on 4/09/2016
Bought this watch two weeks ago, Thought it looked great. Slipped while playing soccer and landed with my wrist in a nice puddle. Thought that's it, the watch is ruined, but it wasn't! Wiped the mud away and the watch was still working like clockwork (if you'll pardon the pun!). Also glad it's solar powered, would rather not mess around with removing batteries.
It's a dirty job but at least my watch doesn't suffer! review by Scott Carter on 30/08/2016
Awesome product. I work in a car wrecking yard, so i'm around a lot of dirt, dust , oils, anything you can think of. All of it just washes off in the shower. A bit tricky to set up at first but after a while it's a breeze Looks great can take the abuse. 5 stars in my book. Oh and the solar power is a definite plus for me!