The GA-400 Series gets some love with this rose-gold covered addition to the popular series of watches.
Taking its cues from a few previous models, the GA-400GB-1A4 is an extra-large cased analogue/digital black watch, with splashes of rose-gold on the arrows, as well as the numbers to make it very easy to read the time.
Like the GA-100 and GA-110 series, these watches are resistant to magnetic waves. This is really important if you live or work anywhere with an electromagnetic charge, since analogue/digital watches are much more susceptible to magnetic interference.
Don’t forget (though it’s hard to miss), the GA400GB has a rotary switch. This makes it much easier to access the mode you need, without tapping the mode button until your fingers bleed.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- Magnetic Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), one-touch UTC time zone, daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- Other: Auto switching to elapsed time measurement (up to 60 minutes, 1-second units) when the end of a countdown timer operation is reached
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (countdown timer minutes)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on SR927W × 2
- Size of case / Weight : 55×51.9×18.3mm / 70g
Great anniversary present! review by Clark J on 4/07/2017
I bought this for my girl since she loves the colour. I did not think she'd take to the watch as much as she did, but I don't mind at all. She loves the thing and won't take it off.
First G-Shock review by Mason L on 3/07/2017
Brilliant first G-Shock purchase! Love the freedom I have to actually choose between analogue and digital, without either getting in the way
Functional review by Marcus L on 1/07/2017
I didn't really like G-Shocks or any of those "smart watches" because of how hard it is for me to find the right mode. This watch is starting to change my mind though, thanks to the rotary wheel! Really easy to use now
Lots of compliments! review by Fred L on 28/06/2017
Love this watch! Got it as a gift and guys at work keep commenting on it! The rose gold accent makes it really eye catching,
Rose Gold looks great! review by Jessica S on 25/04/2017
I have large wrists for a girl, so I always end up having to wear guys watches. This one isn't too big on me, and it's rose gold as well! Easy to read, very light, it's great!