Bling up your GA-400 with the Black and Gold GA-400GB-1A9!
You won’t be able to say it’s hard to read the watch, because of the massive analogue/digital display. The golden arrows and numbers of the analogue mode makes it easy to read analogue, and if you still like the digital better, the golden number there will also make life simple.
A fancy watch is only good if it’s easy to use, and Casio came through by adding a rotary switch. The switch groups together all the most asked for functions, and it means all you have to do is flick the wheel up or down to get the correct mode.
Ease of use is one thing, but a good watch needs to be tough, and the GA400GB has that in spades, with 200m water resistance, 100m shock resistance and, borrowing from the GA-100, GA-110 series this watch has magnetic resistance.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- Magnetic Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), one-touch UTC time zone, daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- Other: Auto switching to elapsed time measurement (up to 60 minutes, 1-second units) when the end of a countdown timer operation is reached
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (countdown timer minutes)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on SR927W × 2
- Size of case / Weight: 55×51.9×18.3mm / 70g
The wheel makes it easy to use review by Arthur P on 6/07/2017
I hate working out new things to be honest, but my son bought me this watch, so I had to wear it for a while at least. I thought I'd get so confused with the many options, but the wheel made it so much easier than I thought! I'll never use all the features, but at least I can get to the ones I do want to use, a bit easier
Glad I took their advice! review by Max L on 2/07/2017
I was thinking of two different watches, and the customer service convinced me to get this model instead of the more expensive rangeman! That's a first for me since usually people try to sell the more expensive stuff first. Glad I listened though, because this has everything I needed, and I don't think I'll ever have to use the Rangeman features. Thanks for the great advice and service!
Looks great! review by Jimmy K on 2/07/2017
Just got this watch a few days ago, and my wrist never looked better! Love it! Little hard to see the digital part but that's what the analogue is for. Also love the auto calendar with the alarm, since they help me plan my days better!
bling on my wrist! review by Nigel D on 30/06/2017
Absolutely LOVING the Black and Gold! Looks sick on my wrist and didn't cost me too much either! Easy to use too so that's always a plus!
Didn't expect to use it so much! review by Alfred J on 23/06/2017
I bought this cos it was on special. Thought there were too many features but it was cheap so I figured, why not? I am using so many features! and that wheel makes things even easier to find what I need