The Edifice range has been known for combining the old with the new, and the EQB-500D-1A2 is no exception!
As with the majority of Edifice range, this watch is purely analogue, as well as having a stainless steel band, bezel and base. It’s when you look inside, however, that things start looking a lot newer.
For one thing, this is a Bluetooth watch. What that means is it connects to your smartphone, in order to make the most of its features.
One such feature is the very useful phone finder. Basically, if you can’t find your watch, disconnect and reconnect the Bluetooth, then press a button and even if your watch is on silent, the ringtone will sound, helping you locate your phone.
Another great feature is the world time. Now, admittedly all Casios have it, but with the G-Shocks it’s only for 40-50 cities. With the EQB-500D, you can see the time in over 300 cities! And as long as your phone is connected to the internet, the watch will actually correct itself to the most accurate time! No more changing the time whenever you travel.
Mobile Link function (Wireless linking with Bluetooth Smart devices)
Requires download of the CASIO WATCH+ app to your phone.
- World Time dial at 9 o’clock can be set to one of approximately 300 cities around the globe.
- Home Time and World Time settings (including summer time) updated at a preset time each day.
- Use your phone to adjust hand positions, set alarm times, and more.
- Use your phone to change the distance setting for calculation of speed in the Stopwatch mode.
- Transfer stopwatch data from your watch to a phone to create a log file. (lap/split time display measured in 1/1000 second for up to 100 entries)
- Phone finder causes your phone to emit a tone when a watch button is pressed.
- Use your watch to check for new e-mail. (Requires registration of mail account with the app.)
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Solid Band
- Stainless Steel Band
- Mineral Glass
- Screw Lock Crown
- 100-meter water resistance
- Solar powered
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Airplane mode
- Dual time (Home city time swapping)
- 1 second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
- Other: Speed (0 to 300 units/hour)
- Daily alarm
- Low battery alert
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark.)
- Date display
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog：3 hands (hour, minute(hand moves every 10 seconds), second),
- 4dials (24-hour, dual time hour and minute, dual time 24-hour, day)
- Accuracy:±15 seconds per month
- Approximate battery operating time:
- 7 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 33 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of Case: 52×48.1×14.1mm
- Total Weight: 199g
- Be the first to review this product