Beige band negates a common complaint in the BA-110PP-7A watch!
One of the biggest gripes about white watches is the band gets dirty too quickly. Now, while it is very easy to wash off, Casio has come up with an ingenious solution – making the band beige/off-white. This helps ensure the band looks brand new for as long as possible.
The BA110PP series, also known as the Punching Pattern, is a watch that people prefer to have whenever it’s too warm. That’s due to the pattern of holes running through the band, which cool your skin off and helps it breathe, no matter how long you’ve been wearing the watch.
The watch is an ana/digi combo, giving you enough room to see both the analogue and digital display, for those who can’t make up their minds on the perfect display.
As a Baby G-Shock, everything about the watch is protected, with the display being a mineral glass (which is scratch resistant), and the band and bezel being made out of resin (also resistant to damage). This ensures your watch stays looking like the day it was bought.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED light
- World time
- 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR726W × 2
- Size of case : 46.3×43.4×15.8mm
- Total weight : 43g
- Be the first to review this product