One of the most popular Baby-G series gets an update, with the BG169G-7B!
This is a purely digital watch, without any analogue hands to get in the way. The display is beige, with a bronze circle outlining it, and making the numbers stand out.
At night, there’s a button right below the display that you need to press, and it will light up the entire screen, making it easy to see in the dark.
The BG-169 Series also includes a face protector, so even if you’re playing rough sports, or simply fall over and land on your wrist, the face and mechanism of the watch will be intact.
Also making its return is the rare Data Bank feature, which can be used to record up to 25 sets of data (including names and telephone numbers). If your phone runs out, you’ll still be able to use a payphone and know who to call!
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- EL Backlight with Afterglow
- 25pg Databank Memory capacity: Up to 25 sets of data, each set including; Name (8 characters) and telephone number (12 digits) Other: Auto-sort
- World Time 29 time zones (30 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- Day Counter Automatically counts down the days from the current date to a target date. Memory capacity: 5 records (8 characters each)
- 5 Daily Alarms
- Hourly Time Signal
- 1/100 second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99" Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown Timer Measuring Unit: 1-second Input Range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Full Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Button Operation Tone on/off
- Accuracy: +/- 30 seconds per month
- Battery: CR1616 Approx. battery life: 3 years
- Module 3252
- Size of case: 45.9 × 42.6 × 15.4 mm
- Total weight: 46 g
Knowledgeable service! review by Kym J on 22/03/2017
Just want to give a shout out to the service team, I was looking for a good watch for my daughter, and they convinced me to get this one saying that it was the most basic of the lot. We don't need any fancy features, she's only 4, but I was really impressed at the questions I was asked, and how they didn't insist on anything too outrageously expensive, actually taking my thoughts into account (not always the case with some shops...). I am definitely coming back to this store!
Databank! review by Liz J on 20/03/2017
Always wanted a watch with a databank ever since I was a kid! Now I've got important numbers saved in the watch as well if I need them! Great watch too, really easy to read. There were a few teething problems with the band getting dirty quickly, but a little elbow grease sorts that right out for me.
An easy to figure out watch. review by Valerie B on 2/03/2017
Don't really like the latest Casios to be totally honest, way too many features I don't even need! Was really lucky to find this model though, and it was almost $100 more expensive at myers! No thanks!! Got it here instead and loving it!
A rarity review by Lois G on 19/01/2017
It's hard to find a purely digital Casio watch anymore, so I'm glad i stumbled onto this site! Got two of those, and now my daughter and I have matching watches, and despite our wrist sizes, we can both wear them comfortably! Easy to see screen, and a lot of cool features!!!
Another addition to my collection! review by Sarah K on 12/01/2017
Wow! I love the 169 series, and I thought I had everything till you guys got the 169G series! It's as great as the rest, and the fully digital screen is always a rarity nowadays. Thanks for getting these in for me!