A brand new colour for the Classic BG-169 has arrived, the rose BG-169G-4BDR!
This is a digital watch with a light pink band, bezel and faceguard. The display isn't split so if you think it's too dark, you can press the backlight button and the entire screen will light up, making it easier to read the time. The screen guard works as an added layer of protection, so even if you drop the watch, it will keep on working.
Part of the original Baby-G range, the BG-169G has a feature called Databank Memory. With it you're able to add names and phone numbers of up to 25 people, letting you free up your sim card space, or if the phone dies, you can just go to a payphone and have those numbers available.
This watch is shock resistant and 100m water resistant, letting you take it anywhere.
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- EL Backlight with Afterglow
- 25pg Databank Memory capacity: Up to 25 sets of data, each set including; Name (8 characters) and telephone number (12 digits) Other: Auto-sort
- World Time 29 time zones (30 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- Day Counter Automatically counts down the days from the current date to a target date. Memory capacity: 5 records (8 characters each)
- 5 Daily Alarms
- Hourly Time Signal
- 1/100 second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99" Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown Timer Measuring Unit: 1-second Input Range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Full Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Button Operation Tone on/off
- Accuracy: +/- 30 seconds per month
- Battery: CR1616 Approx. battery life: 3 years
- Module 3252
- Size of case: 45.9 × 42.6 × 15.4 mm
- Total weight: 46 g
- Be the first to review this product