A watch with similar features to the coral reef, introducing a collaboration between Casio and Aqua Planet.
This is an analogue/digtal combo watch, with a uniquely transparent band, like you'd find on the BG-169G series. The base design is that of the BA110 and GA-110, so you have an extra-large analogue and digital display, that makes it easy to see the time. The hands are also covered in a neobrite solution, so when you turn on the backlight, the hands and hour markers still glow even after the light has gone out.
A watch that's scratch resistant, shock resistant and water resistant to 100m, the BA110CR showcases the toughness of Casio's timepieces. It is also lighter than most watches, weighing only 45g, so it won't weigh your wrist down.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED light
- World time
- 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR726W × 2
- Size of case : 46.3×43.4×15.8mm
- Total weight : 45g
- Be the first to review this product