Long lasting battery just the tip of the iceberg!
This Black watch with red and silver writing* has something that you don’t see very often. A battery, which lasts 10 years. That’s not a typo or an exaggeration, Casio has designed this model specifically to last this long, and that’s only the beginning.
Other watches on this site have talked about eData. That usually allows you to put 25 sets of data. The G-2900F series surpasses that and not only lets you put in up to 40 sets, you can also input passwords in case you need to remember them for certain sites.
As with all G-Shocks and Baby-Gs, this watch is 100m Shock Resistant, so if you fall over or land on your watch, it’ll still work perfectly as long as the fall isn’t 100m.
To protect the watch even further, Casio has a mineral glass display, which is durable and very hard to scratch, making sure your watch looks newer for longer.
If you feel like taking a dunk, you can go swimming while wearing the watch (so you don’t have to worry about anybody taking it while you’re swimming). The watch is 200m water resistant, but careful about touching the buttons while the watch is submerged.
For a full list of features, see below. We also offer a 30 day money back policy (provided the watch is still in brand new condition) so you know that when you shop with us, time is on your side.
- Shock resistant (G-SHOCK)
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Auto light switch, afterglow
- e-DATA MEMORY
- Memory capacity: Up to 40 records for Internet access codes and other data (when there are 7 characters per record), actual number of records depends on the number of characters per record
- Other: Password
- World time
- 29 time zones (27 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Input range: 1 minute to 24 hours
- Unit: 1 second
- Other: Auto-repeat
- Multi alarms
- 5 independent multi alarms (4 one-time alarms and 1 snooze alarm)
- Others: Schedule text (8 characters); pre-alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Auto-calendar (to year 2039)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minutes, seconds, am/pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 10 years on CR2025
- Size of case/total weight
- 52.4 X 45.9 X 16.5 mm / 58 g
TEN YEARS BATTERY! review by Martin B on 18/09/2016
Need I say more? FINALLY a watch I don't have to replace a battery for within a year or two. Bought one for myself now my son wants one as well