A combination of black and gold, this analogue and digital combo watch looks great on the wrist. It’s part of a range of G-Steels, that are much smaller than usual. That doesn’t mean they’ll be too small for your wrist though, just that they’re not as oversized.
Unlike quite a few of the other G-Steel models, the GSTS300G uses a tough resin band, which is both light weight and extra strong. This combination ensures a better fit on your wrist.
Being a combo watch, this ana/digi time piece addresses two common problems that people complain about. Firstly, is the visibility – the GST-S300G has a super illuminator, which is strong enough to light up both the analogue and digital part at the same time.
The other complaint the G-Shock addressed is that sometimes the hands get in the way of the digital screen. So, Casio gave this watch a hand shift feature, allowing you to move the hands out of the way.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Full auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- LED backlight for the digital display (Full auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Solar powered
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 100 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 100 minutes (1-second increments, 1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 8 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 19 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case : 55.9×49.3×15.3mm
- Total weight : 84g
- Be the first to review this product