You’ve asked for it, and we’ve got it! The Mudmaster GG-1000-1A3 is a model from the rare Master of G series.
The watch is an analogue/digital combo with an extra-large display area. The band is an olive-green resin, which is scratch resistant.
Why is this called a Mudmaster? Smiple – no matter where your work takes you, neither mud nor dirt will stop it from working! The buttons where mud would usually get into are built on mini pipes, so if dirt gets into the recesses, the pipes take it away from the buttons and any sensitive gears.
Said pipes also have another purpose – they act as a buffer if you bump your wrist or fall over, to make sure the watch doesn’t get damaged.
If you want to explore, the watch also includes a digital compass, which has a bearing memory – this way you can check to see if you’re still going in the right direction!
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- Mud Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Digital compass (NORTH)
- Hand indication of north (20 seconds continuous measurement)
- Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
- Measuring range: 0 to 359°
- Measuring unit: 1°
- Bidirectional calibration
- Magnetic declination correction
- Bearing memory
- Display range: –10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
- Display unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F)
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Low battery alert
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR927W × 2
- Size of case / Weight : 56.2×55.3×17.3mm / 94g
Easier as you get used to it review by Calvin J on 11/07/2017
Man this is a cool looking watch! Guys at work are jealous. It does get a little bit confusing when you first play around with it, but love it now
What service!! review by Connor J on 4/07/2017
I've never had such quick service! Bought on Public holidays, so it had to have been sent on Tuesday. I'm in Rural VIC, and I still received it on Wednesday! That's what I call quick!
A great collectors item! review by Gary B on 2/07/2017
I had long since given up hope of getting a mudmaster, they're way too expensive! So glad I found this one! It's really affordable, has almost all the same options of the more expensive model, and it looks almost the same too!
Came really quickly so I'm very happy about that.
Large watch review by Eric B on 20/06/2017
I've been collecting and wearing Casios all my life it seems like! I wanted to get the GWG version but for now it's out of my price range. This one however is perfect (both fit and price)! The face is bigger than I expected, but I'm definitely not complaining, since it's easier to read. The light is great too. I had an Edifice before, and I didn't think that was light enough at night.
Arrows get in the way review by Max R on 31/05/2017
Don't get me wrong, I love this watch. I just wish it was fully digital. Sicne the screen is segmented, the arrows keep getting in the way. I do use the hand shift feature. Other than that, great watch.