Carry the stars on your wrist, with the Casio Baby-G Starry Sky series!
This is a white analogue/digital combo watch based on the Casio BA-110 series (itself an offshoot of the popular GA-110). This model is white and has gold stars all throughout the band. The display is protected by a mineral glass.
Inside, the digital display is split into two, with the day/date at the top and the time at the bottom. The hands and hour markers themselves are pretty large and easy to see. At night, they also glow after you shine even a small amount of light, thanks to the neobrite solution covering them.
Suitable to wear no matter what you do, the watch is shock resistant and water resistant up to 100m, so you can even take a dip in the pool.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED light
- World time
- 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR726W × 2
- Size of case : 46.3×43.4×15.8mm
- Total weight : 45g
- Be the first to review this product