A common complaint about white resin bands, is how sensitive they are to dirt and sweat, giving the band an off-white colour. Casio’s ingenious solution: brings out a watch with the band already off-white.
This Baby-G is a unisex model, and it’s a combination analogue/digital watch. The analogue hands are greyish white, with black numbers and thick white hour markers, making it simple to read. They’re also treated with a neobrite solution, which means when it’s dark and you turn on the backlight, you can easily see the time.
If you prefer the digital readout, simply look at the 3-4 o’clock position and you’ll see a sim card shaped box with the digital time. If the hands get in the way, they’re easily movable with the hand shift feature.
To protect the display, Casio covered it with a mineral glass, which is scratch resistant. The resin band serves a similar function, so your watch will stay looking new for a lot longer.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED light
- Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59'59
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- Daily alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (worldtime hour and minute)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR726W × 2
- Size of case / Weight: 48.9×42.9×15.3mm / 46g
- Be the first to review this product