If you’ve ever seen the Gravity Master watch, then this black and orange unisex Baby-G will remind you of it. Unlike the Gravity Master however, this watch doesn’t have the extremely specialised features, nor does it really need them.
Black with an orange band, this watch is analogue and digital, giving you the option of where you want to look at. The digital display is set in a box, and it’s a negative display (meaning white numbers in a black background).
The analogue hands are bright orange, like the band, with the numbers and hour markers sticking out and making it easy to see the time.
Sharing the protection of all Casio Baby-Gs, this watch is shock and water resistant up to 100m. What this means is, if you drop the watch, it’ll still work, and if you go swimming, you don’t have to take it off.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED light
- Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59'59
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- Daily alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (worldtime hour and minute)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR726W × 2
- Size of case / Weight: 48.9×42.9×15.3mm / 46g
- Be the first to review this product