Promoted as one of the first specifically unisex Baby-G watches (with Baby-Gs usually only worn by ladies), this black watch with a khaki green resin band can be worn proudly by both genders.
The watch is analogue/digital. The arrows may sometimes get in the way of the digital screen, but Casio made it easy to fix, with a hand-shift feature letting you move the hands out of the way.
If you prefer to look at the analogue part, it’s still easy to see the time, due to the numbers and hour markers being extra-large, giving off a 3D effect.
If you travel a lot, then you’ll be pleased with the dual time feature. In the 9 o’clock position, you’ll notice a mini analogue clock. This can be programmed to show the time anywhere else in the world, and if you’re already in that part, you can swap the times around, so the mini analogue clock will show the time in your home city. Great way to keep up with the time difference.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED light
- Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59'59
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- Daily alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (worldtime hour and minute)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR726W × 2
- Size of case / Weight: 48.9×42.9×15.3mm / 46g
- Be the first to review this product