While usually being known as ladies watches, the BGA230 series breaks away from the pack by immediately announcing that these watches are unisex, so both genders can wear them.
Black with gold numbers and letters, this is an analogue.digital watch, with the digital time siting in a square at the 3 o’clock position, standing out and making it easier to see in the dark background.
The numbers of the analogue part are extra-large, and the hour markers stand out enough that you can see the analogue time clearly.
If you’re out at night, and still want to see the time, press the backlight button (or turn it into auto backlight, so when you move your wrist at a 45 degree angle, the light automatically comes on). Because the hands and markers are treated with a neobrite solution, they light up even in total darkness, making it easy to see.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED light
- Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59'59
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- Daily alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (worldtime hour and minute)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR726W × 2
- Size of case / Weight: 48.9×42.9×15.3mm / 46g
- Be the first to review this product