White and orange shouldn’t go well together, but the BA110PP-7A2 makes it work well! This analogue/digital combo watch is great for warm days, because of the holes running through the band. Said holes ensure your wrist doesn’t get too sweaty, even if you’ve had the watch on for a long time.
The analogue part of the display has orange hands and markers, which help your eyes focus on them. This is great for people who usually have trouble reading analogue watches.
The digital display is split into two, with the top half showing the day of the week, and the bottom half showing the time. In this particular model, the digital numbers are bright on a dark background, giving the watch a negative display.
If you’re out late and need to know the time, Casio has you covered with a powerful backlight, which lights up the arrows and markers, letting you see the analogue time perfectly.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED light
- World time
- 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR726W × 2
- Size of case : 46.3×43.4×15.8mm
- Total weight : 43g
- Be the first to review this product