The BGA-150 has been considered one of the top Baby-G watches, due to its simplicity and ease of use, as well as the toughness. That tradition continues with the BGA-150EF-7B.
White with a feminine touch, the band is complemented by a large face with pink/brown numbers. As an analogue/digital model, this means that the analogue is very easy to read, helped along by the pink/brown hands.
As with all Casio watches, you would expect a degree of toughness, and the BGA150EF doesn’t disappoint! It has 100m shock resistance, so even if it falls, the watch will still keep working.
On top of that, you have 100m water resistance, so if you like to go swimming, but don’t like leaving your watch where it can be stolen, simply keep it on your wrist.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED light
- Selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- World time
- 29 time zones (27 cities +coordinated greenwich mean time), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59'59.99"
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- Others: Auto-repeat, progress beeper
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2039)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR1220
- Size of case : 47.5×42.8×12.8mm
- Total weight : 43g
really cheap review by Julie A on 6/07/2017
Just found this watch browsing online, and I can't believe how cheap it is! I was concerned becuase it was cheap but so far everything's perfect. And Casio Australia provide the warranty
Light and easy review by Sandy D on 1/07/2017
Nice watch. Light on my wrist and easy to set up. Should last me a long time.
Good kids watch review by Kevin J on 27/06/2017
Bought this to teach my daughter how to read an analogue face. Almost as hard as toilet training! other than that hurdle though, it's all good. she can read the numbers clearly.
Cute watch review by Wilma R on 19/06/2017
Daughter loves her watch, and she can read it easily. More than I can say for some watches so this definitely gets my approval!
Fast service review by Betty F on 16/06/2017
Bought the watch on Friday, received it Monday early morning! so excited! Thank you for such a quick delivery!