An eye-catching watch for the ladies.
This pink watch with a pink display* is a great colour for the ladies, and it’ll make a great present for the kids because of its small size.
With a bezel made out of stainless steel surrounding the display, the contrast just makes it more eyecatching.
An interesting feature to protect the display even more than the mineral glass (which is also part of this watch), Casio included wire protectors on the case. They’ll help you keep the display safe from scratches, and when you swim, it’ll keep the water out even more.
The water resistance also helps, and at 200m you can feel free to go swimming. Just try to avoid pressing buttons in the water as it could rupture the water resistant seal.
If you’re out and about, and your cellphone battery is dead (happens a lot more often than you think!), you can use the telememo function in your watch. This is a rare feature, not available in most models, and lets you insert up to 25 contacts. Now that doesn’t mean you can call from your watch (Casio isn’t that advanced YET), but it’s helpful if you’re near a payphone.
With the features above, and more listed below, there’s no better time to buy a Baby-G either for yourself, your partner or your kids.
- Shock resistant
- Electro-luminescent backlight, Afterglow
- Telememo Memory capacity: Up to 25 sets of data, each set including; Name (8 characters) and telephone number (12 digits) Other: Auto-sort
- World time city code display, daylight saving on/off,
- Day Counter, Automatically counts down the days from the current date to a target date. Memory capacity: 5 records (8 characters each) A mark appears on the display to let you know when a target date is reached.
- 1/100-second stopwatch, Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99'', Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer, Measuring unit: 1 second, Input range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increment)
- Daily alarms, 5 independent daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, year, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR1616
- Size of case / total weight
- 45.9 X 42.6 X 15.4 mm / 43 g
Too much of a good thing maybe? review by Jacqueline B on 29/11/2016
I like pink as much as the next girl, but seriously this felt a bit too much! The numbers were actually a bit hard to read at first. There are a lot of cool features though, so I'm not going to be too harsh.
My favourite two have to be the Day Counter and the Telememo. With the day counter I can actually program events like appointments so I don't miss it, and with the telememo I can write my friend's phone numbers in and free up some space on my mobile. Win/Win!
Prank gift ended up being worth it review by Anne B on 25/11/2016
I bought this as a prank gift after being assured that if my cousin doesn't like it we can return it. I was actually quite sure she won't like it, but figured I'd play a prank on her and just give her a gift voucher to get whatever she wanted. Turns out she actually LOVED how pink it was! I can't see it but at least I saved money on the gift voucher :D
Takes some getting used to but I can go swimming with it! review by Kylie U on 7/11/2016
I play water polo a LOT, iI love being int he water. So when I asked the coach what I should get, she told me to get a Baby-G watch. I found this on your site and ordered it. It came in the very next day!
When I put it on it took a little bit of time to get used to, because I didn't realise how PINK the screen was, but it's getting better. Most importantly, whenever I'm swimming, I don't have to take the watch off!