Pretty in Pink!
The BG-16DR-4DR is the epitome of a girl’s watch, and is proud of it! With a light pink transparent band*, kids will be begging their parents to buy them one. And since this is a one size fits most, they can just loosen the band as they grow!
This watch has a resin band as well as case. Resin is very hard to scratch so you’ll be happy to know your watch will last the test of time! And if you’re worried about the display, don’t be; Casio included a mineral glass for their display, which makes it just as hard to scratch as the Resin Band.
Just like a G-Shock, this Baby-G is 100m shock resistant, so if it’s hit while you’re playing, or if you fall and land on it, the watch will still work as normal.
Now, here’s a very interesting, and rare, feature Casio also included; these watches have a 25 name databank. This means you can store 25 of your contacts in your watch instead of always having to look for the phone.
Weighing in at just under 44g this watch is just the right weight. It won’t weigh down your wrist and sometimes you won’t even notice that it’s there!
- Shock resistant
- Electro-luminescent backlight, Afterglow
- Telememo Memory capacity: Up to 25 sets of data, each set including; Name (8 characters) and telephone number (12 digits) Other: Auto-sort
- World time city code display, daylight saving on/off,
- Day Counter, Automatically counts down the days from the current date to a target date. Memory capacity: 5 records (8 characters each) A mark appears on the display to let you know when a target date is reached.
- 1/100-second stopwatch, Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99'', Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer, Measuring unit: 1 second, Input range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increment)
- Daily alarms, 5 independent daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, year, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR1616
- Size of case / total weight
- 45.9 X 42.6 X 15.4 mm / 43 g
Lots of Features review by Jasmine M on 5/11/2016
My husband has always been a big fan of G-Shock so after I broke my 3rd watch I thought I'd try the Baby-G! I LOVE this watch!! It's a little bulky but very cute!! I wear this at the beach, while playing sports, and whenever I don't want to wear my "dress" watch. The ultimate test was during vacation! I wore this watch while swimming in the Ocean everyday multiple times a day and while snorkeling. So far it has held up very well. I haven't had any issues with fading
This watch has a lot of features. I will probably need to read the manual to figure out all them but it's pretty easy to understand.
Good Site, Great service review by Shirley V on 2/11/2016
This is actually my number two choice, I originally bought the white and pink BG-19R-7B. My daughter didn't like it, said that the display actually hurt her eyes. I've heard nightmare stories about people trying to get their watches replaced so was prepared for a slog. Turns out I didn't need to worry!
The gentleman I spoke to was understanding, and after making sure everything was in brand new condition, told me to return it and see if I wanted a replacement. I did end up having to pay another 8.95 for postage but that's only fair.
Thank you for the great support, I'll be sure to buy more from you in the future!
Great protection review by Sarah J on 7/10/2016
I gotta admit, I wasn't sure at first if I should get this watch. While it looks good, the weird bars at the top and bottom of the watch were really weird, Anyway, I fell during cheerleading practice, and noticed that the watch had no damage at all! Get rid of the ugly sticks on the display and that'll be 5 stars!