Old Fashioned looks, perfect gift for kids of any gender!
The Baby-G is usually considered a girl’s watch. It’s easy to see why, since a lot of them are pink and look more delicate, but that doesn’t mean only girls can buy these watches.
Take the BG-169R-1DR for instance. It is black so completely gender neutral, and there’s nothing on the face to indicate that it’s meant for women. The wrist length is a lot smaller, but that’s perfect for any kids.
Just as with a G-Shock, this Baby-G is 100m shock resistant, so if it slips off your wrist, or if you fall and land on it, the watch will still work as normal.
Casio also included a very rare feature; these watches have a 25 set databank. This means you can store up to 25 of your contacts in your watch instead of always fumbling for the phone.
Weighing in at just under 44g this watch looks and feels great no matter whose wrist it’s on!
- Shock resistant
- Electro-luminescent backlight, Afterglow
- Telememo Memory capacity: Up to 25 sets of data, each set including; Name (8 characters) and telephone number (12 digits) Other: Auto-sort
- World time city code display, daylight saving on/off,
- Day Counter, Automatically counts down the days from the current date to a target date. Memory capacity: 5 records (8 characters each) A mark appears on the display to let you know when a target date is reached.
- 1/100-second stopwatch, Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99'', Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer, Measuring unit: 1 second, Input range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increment)
- Daily alarms, 5 independent daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, year, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR1616
- Size of case / total weight
- 45.9 X 42.6 X 15.4 mm / 43 g
- Be the first to review this product