With a clear resin band to match the clarity of its display, the BG-169R-7E is the latest addition to the BG-169R models. Since it’s a clear colour, both genders can wear it.
There is a purple ring surround the display of the watch, which adds to its look. The display is big enough to easily see the numbers, and if you’re at a party, or somewhere with low lighting, you can turn on the backlight, and the entire screen will light up with a blue-green coloured backlight.
As one of the few Baby-Gs with 200m water resistance, you’re able to swim and even dive with this watch, so if you don’t like taking it off on the beach or in the pool, now you don’t have to!
The watch is also 100m shock resistant, and has a face protector, this practically nullifies most damage like hitting your wrist on the floor or the wall (which happens often when you play rough).
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- EL Backlight with Afterglow
- 25pg Databank Memory capacity: Up to 25 sets of data, each set including; Name (8 characters) and telephone number (12 digits) Other: Auto-sort
- World Time 29 time zones (30 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- Day Counter Automatically counts down the days from the current date to a target date. Memory capacity: 5 records (8 characters each)
- 5 Daily Alarms
- Hourly Time Signal
- 1/100 second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99" Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown Timer Measuring Unit: 1-second Input Range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Full Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Button Operation Tone on/off
- Accuracy: +/- 30 seconds per month
- Battery: CR1616 Approx. battery life: 3 years
- Module 3252
- Size of case: 45.9 × 42.6 × 15.4 mm
- Total weight: 43 g
Perfect for mother and daughter review by Brie L on 17/05/2017
Great looking watch and I always preferred Digital. My little girl loved it so much I had to get an extra one just for her!
Brings back memories review by Kylie R on 9/05/2017
I've had the bright pink model since I was 5, and it still works perfectly, but I wanted to get an upgrade. So glad these watches are still around and the clearer version is great for me and my son who's into digital watches now.
Easy to read, just needs cleaning review by Jessie B on 22/01/2017
Bought this two weeks ago for my daughter. She loves i and it's great to read (always preferred digital to analogue, since the numbers are so much clearer to us both). Only thing is, since the band is transparent, it gets dusty and discoloured quicker than I thought. Nothing an extra clean won't fix but a pain sometimes...