An upgrade to the BGA-150 series, the BGA-151EF-1B is a matte black watch, which is suitable for young men and women alike.
It’s black with a gold outline, numbers and arrows. Other than the word Baby, there’s nothing to make you think it’s only for females. The golden numbers catch your eye straight away, making it easy to read the analogue time.
If you’re at school/university, you know exam time is the worst, but you still need to practice. The BGA-151EF makes it easy with a 60 minute countdown timer. Take practice exams and make sure you can finish on time.
To complement the countdown timer, there’s an hourly signal, so you’ll know when time is up.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED light
- Selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- World time
- 29 time zones (27 cities +coordinated greenwich mean time), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59'59.99"
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- Others: Auto-repeat, progress beeper
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2039)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR1220
- Size of Case: 7.5×42.8×12.8mm
- Total Weight: 43g
Large numbers review by Gazza J on 13/07/2017
Bad eyesight usually means I need to buy a bulky watch. Really happy I found this watch since the numbers are huge but the watch itself is a good size
Quick service review by Peggy D on 10/07/2017
I left picking a birthday present for my son a bit late Luckily this watch arrived a day after I ordered it, so I could avoid a tantrum! Thanks for being so quick!
Pain to set the time review by Sammy J on 3/07/2017
Bought this cos I like analogue watches. Fits great, but problem is I have to set the analogue and digital times seperately, which is a bit of a pain. It should just synch.
Perfect for a small wrist review by Jodie L on 30/06/2017
Love this watch so much! My wrists aren't as big as other girls even, so most watches look and feel too oversized, but this one is different. Fits well, doesn't weigh too much, and the numbers are easy to see. Can't ask for anything else!
Solid watch review by Dwayne R on 2/06/2017
You'd think a female watch wouldn't be ad durable and more fashion, but I was really surprised. I bought it for my daughter and the watch is so well designed. It also comes with a 2 year warranty
Sceptical at first, not anymore! review by Susie L on 7/05/2017
I'm scared of buying things online, but I couldn't find this watch anywhere else so took the plunge. First wanted it to be just a work watch, but when I looked at it closer I decided to keep wearing it everywhere. It looks good, and is easy to read!