Pearl blue Baby-G fashionable and invaluable for runners!
This fully digital model is described by Casio as a Baby-G for runners, and it lives up to its description.
One of the functions specifically for runners is a lap memory. that can save up to 60 laps. This will let you see your progress and helps you improve.
The large display takes care of a usual complaint people have that they have to slow down to see their time so far. With an easy to see screen, you'll be able to tell your time quite clearly just by glancing at the watch.
If you're a swimmer, then this watch is also 200m water resistant, so you don't have to take it off, Just start your stopwatch before you're submerged. Also helpful if you don't want to leave the watch where somebody can steal it.
If you're a night time jogger, simply press the light button and the white backlight will come on, letting you see the time even if it's pitch black outside.
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- 3 multi-function alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, year, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- 29 time zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- Selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- Flash alart
- Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown timer progress beeper, and stopwatch auto start
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Other: 5-second countdown auto start
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Others: Auto-repeat, progress beeper on/off
- Approx. battery life: 5 years on CR2016
- Size of case/total weight: 49.1 X 45 X 13.5 mm/47 g
Unbeatable service! review by Allan R on 21/12/2016
I got this watch the day after I ordered it, and about a week later the screen was blank. I thought "here we go again..." and called them up expecting a fight. Not only were they calm, heard me out and apologised for what happened, when I sent it back for a repair, they sent me a replacement instead so I wouldn't have to wait for Casio to repair it. And they refunded the postage that I paid to get the watch sent back. Great service!
Top watch! review by Jan F on 17/12/2016
Love almost everything about it! Especially the lap memory. 60 laps is great, I can easily track my progress! It's light as well. Only bad thing is, the instructions are so hard to follow it took a few hours for me to understand them all. And even though the customer service guy tried to help, it still took too long to get everything set up...
Great prices! review by Perry R on 16/12/2016
I'd been looking for this watch for a long time. I run a lot and enter iron man competitions to keep my endurance and speed up. The thing I hate is I always need my trainer with me, because the stopwatch I had is impossible to operate on the go, so when I run I have to slow down to see how much time has passed. .With the big screen here I don't have to slow down.
So back to what I was saying, the prices are huge everywhere, from jewellers to Myers, and the only cheap websites I saw were grey imports (from overseas). This is the first site I've seen the watch on, and the price is insane. I was worried at first but it arrived the next day and looks completely genuine