Introducing, a limited edition collaboration between Aqua Planet and Casio Baby-Gs!
This transparent, blood red watch is a very unique design, that's sure to stand out from the crowd. It's an analogue/digital combo, with a negative display contrasting the red band and bezel. The analogue hands are extra thick, as are the hour markers, letting you see the time even if you have trouble with your eyesight.
Part of the BA-110 series, the watch is extra-large, and as it's red, boys can wear it too.
The display is protected by a mineral glass that's quite hard to scratch.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED light
- World time
- 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR726W × 2
- Size of case : 46.3×43.4×15.8mm
- Total weight : 45g
- Be the first to review this product