Blue as the sky above, the BGA-210-2B is a kids watch suitable for both girls and boys.
The watch has a greenish gold aluminum bezel, which is scratch resistant and helps protect the display. Inside the display the numbers 6 and 12 are enlarged and easy to see, while the markers for the other hours are also eye catching.
This watch is both analogue and digital, so if you have a hard time reading the analogue time, you can always look at the digital display and vice versa.
On one side of the watch is a mini time display which can be set to show the time in another city.
Finally, if you like to swim, you don't need to take the watch off, as it is water resistant up to 100m.
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 100-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Aluminum
- Resin Band
- LED light
- Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59'59
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- Daily alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR726W × 2
- Size of case: 49 × 46 × 14.9 mm
- Total weight: 51 g
- Be the first to review this product